Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Up to Date...

Ok so I have not been the best at keeping up on my blog so here is a quick run down of things I have been doing instead of posting blogs. In no particular order:
-Finished Spring Semester at Sierra College with a 4.0 GPA!!!
-Pissed off BFF and she still won't talk to me.
-Renewed my love for Bon Jovi.
-Signed up for Forestry summer semester.
-Started Forestry and I think I enjoy it!
-Had allergies.
-Fell in love with Mario Cart on the wii.
-Became a little addicted to Dr. Mario.
-Went to Phoenix for a fun spontaneous weekend and drank a Pina Coladas!
-Celebrated Beckie's 21st birthday!!
-Survived another quarter of Furniture sales without becoming an alcoholic.
-Bought a reg rug for my bedroom.
-Had 2 year anniversary of moving to Cali!!
-Watched entire series of Full House...oh the memories!
-Visited Harry in Delta.
-Went home for spring break.
-Became friends with friends best friend..got that?
-Bedroom was attacked my baby spiders!
-Did my own taxes.
-Gave away 4 bags of shoes to DI.
-Watched Athina play softball.
-Trip to San Francisco!
-Has "go to work with Quinn day" in East Bay
-Watched a lot of movies in between spring and summer semesters of school.
-Enjoyed Men of Mortuaries Calender!!
-Rearranged room.
...that is just a few things. Now that I am caught up I will try to keep it that way!

3 comments:

Tam said...

I thought you were going to keep up on everything. You haven't posted for 9 days now. You need to talk about your new man!!

Celeste said...

Suz--I think your blog needs an overhaul now that you are "in love"!!!!!

Celeste said...

Suz--are you dead????