Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I actually love my job right now!

This may come as a shock to everyone, but as of right now (but subject to change) I really enjoy my job! It has been a good week for writing sales for me. Moving to sales has been a good experience for me. I have learned a lot and enjoyed just being the "employee" again! It is amazing how much less stress it is when I only have to worry about me, my customers, and my commission!
I was in my Tax Accounting class last night and suggested to the teacher that he should give everyone in class 10 extra credit points just for making it to class since it was such a nice day outside. And you know what, he said yes! See, most of the time all you have to do is ask. He even said in his 9 years of teaching at Sierra no one ever just asked for extra credit for coming to class. I think I can now safely say I really am the class hero!

No comments: